This is from Marcella, who has been helping coordinate stuff around the house a lot for Jai and I.
Plans are underway for a concert in Dallas on April 7th to raise funds for Kevin's expenses (see Kevin's Tumor Blog for more info). At this stage, we can use help with a number of tasks that don't fall on any particular day, so I'm listing them here. Please contact Jai or Marcella to volunteer, to make suggestions, or with your questions!
- People to take posters around
- Someone to coordinate postering and other PR activities
- Someone to MC that evening
- Food donations
- Someone to coordinate food donations
- Donations for the Silent Auction and the Raffle
- Someone to coordinate the Silent Auction + Raffle
- People to find donations for the Silent Auction and the Raffle
- Anything else you can think of that might contribute to this effort!
The more help we have, the more we can do for Kevin. Please pass the word to others who might help, and ask them to sign up for this group at https://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/654940/
It's me, Kevin, but with a brain tumor. Disclaimer: I have a very dry and twisted sense of humor. This is a scary situation. The jokes ("tumor humor") could be a little dark from time to time. I intend to keep this rather interesting for you, but if I get a "how could you SAY that?!?" response from you, know it's just, well, I hesitate to use "gallows" humor, but I don't have better phrase for it. Enjoy, and thanks for your support through this time.